BruSheff Polo Shirt Order

To society members, below is the finalized BruSheff Polo and here is the full information for your orders:
Colour - The polo is black in colour.(ignore the grey lines on the photo above)
Front - Logo on the left, below the logo is the full name of our society i.e. Brunei Sheffield Students' Society and the year 2008-2009 and finally on the right is your name.
Back - Printed with BruSheff.
Price - 21 pounds (with 10 pence of your money going towards the BruSheff Account)


Payment:
Your payment will go to me, Ak Hisyam. I have e-mailed all society members with my bank details to transfer your money to and to those unable to do so please contact me. I have also attached the invoice from kitlocker for the order of 25 polos but is still amendable if there are extra orders. Hopefully i can get payment done by the end of this week so that i can initiate the order next week as it takes 3-4 weeks for completion.

Size Guide:
In InchesXSSMLXLXXL
Chest Size33/35"35/37"38/40"41/43"44/46"47/49"


What i want from you is:
  • The name you want for your shirt.
  • Your size
  • Payment
  • e-mail me at agg210@hotmail.com

Comments